Dr. Betsy E Rabold, PSc.D
Board Certified Naturopath Doctor
Betsy is Owner-operator of My Father’s Garden of Health and Inside Out Wellness in Westfield, Indiana. She was born and raised in Clinton, Indiana and attended Vincennes University where she earned her degree as a Registered Nurse. She worked in mainstream health care specializing in management and cardiology positions for over 35 years. During that time, a serious illness made her take a serious look at her life and career. In doing so, she decided it was time to make some changes. Betsy was inspired by growing up with a father that used natural remedies, plants, and herbs to make teas and tinctures. Over the next several years, she dedicated her time to learn more about the natural health and pursued formal education. In 2014, she retired in order to open her own natural health practice in Westfield, Indiana, My Father’s Garden Health and Wellness.
- 2006 Stratford Career Institute. Graduated with honors as a Natural Health Consultant.
- 2013 Trinity School of Natural Health. Certified Natural Health Professional (CNHP)
- 2015 Trinity School of Natural Health. Doctor of Naturopathy (ND).
- 2015 American Naturopathic Medical Board. Board Certified as a Doctor of Naturopathy.
- 2016 International College of BioEnergetic Medicine. Boulder, CO. Certified as a BioEnergetic Practitioner and Wellness Consultant.
- 2015 Westfield, IN Chamber of Commerce Lantern Award for the Best Business.
- 2016- Pastoral Medical Association award of PMA Doctor of Pastoral Science.
- American Naturopathic Medical Association (ANMA) Higher Achievement Award
She has a son, Justin, two daughters, Rachel and Hannah, and one daughter-in-law, Karen. She also has two granddaughters, Paige and Ava. When not at the store or doing consulting, Betsy loves being around her family and friends. Betsy is active in the community as well as a member of the Westfield Chamber of Commerce and Westfield Downtown Merchants. Her passion lies in using her knowledge to help those who wish to use natural modalities and treatments.