Health & Wellness Coach (HWC)
with a Focus on Women’s Health
What does this course offer?
A health coach is not only a supportive mentor but also creates individualized wellness programs to meet the clients’ needs. This health coaching course provides you with:
- The Foundation to create a successful career helping people and yourself.
- The How-to in developing integrated wellness strategies to move your client thru personal growth processes that supports them way beyond the “health coach” cheerleader mentality.
- The Evidence-based coaching methods and holistic approach training so you have the skills to positively impact lives.
Come join us as you master the client-coach connection.
EPIC FOUNDATION (Modified Version)
- Anatomy &Physiology
→Over 30 Eating Strategies
→Delivery Systems of Nutrients
→Chemistry of Man -
Body & Chemical Nutrients
→Collagen Peptide Therapy
→Water Quality and Variations
→Air Quality Determinations
- Pillars of Health
- Introduction to Homotoxicology
Tools & Techniques (Change Model)
- Cravings Don’t Lie- emotional sabotaging
- pH balancing for Optimal Wellness
- Music Therapy
- Sound Therapy
- Emotional Release
- External Influences
- PEMF Therapy
- Coaching Models
- Coaching Tools
Tools & Techniques (Therapies)
- Hydrotherapy / Bathology
- Detoxification Methods
- Enzyme Therapy
- FTN- Face/ Tongue/Nails
Symptoms & Solutions
- Blood Sugar – High/Low
- Energy / Fatigue Issues (Adrenal Issues)
- Female Hormones
- GI Issues
- Liver Issues
- Thyroid Imbalances
The Business of Natural Health Consultations
- Business skills
- Consultation Tools
- Consultation How-to
- Office Fundamentals for success
Health & Wellness Coach
Focus on Women
This is an online course equivalent to 86 Credit Hours* – Coach Level.
LIFETIME Access! Learn at your own pace.
Online quiz and certificate emailed upon completion.
Completion Estimate: 3-6 months
This course can be applied toward future upper level courses,
such as our comprehensive CAHP Program